Heymarket offers built-in reporting that provides insight into messaging, app usage, and team productivity. It provides information about volume inbound and outbound, individual chats, template usage, and list usage. It also enables you to compare over a time period, inbox, or by agent. Team admins and owners will have the ability to access reports.
- First Response Time
- Once a new chat appears in the inbox, the average time it takes for the first response.
- Average Response Time
- The average time it takes to reply to each message in a chat.
- Resolution Time
- The time a chat is in an Inbox before it is closed.
- Total Messages
- Outbound/Inbound messages volume
- Total Phone Calls (unavailable for landline/VoIP hosted numbers used as Heymarket Inboxes)
- Received Phone Call Duration
- Total chats volume
- Contact that sent/received the most messages.
- Total templates usage
- Most used templates
- Total list volume
- Most used lists
- Unsubscribed contacts
- Any contact who replied with an opt-out keyword like STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE, or CANCEL.
You can track Performance data broken down by Team member.
You can also filter metrics by Inbox and timeframe across all the above categories (Performance, Volume, and Team Members). Reporting timeframes depend on the plan you are on:
- Basic Plan - does not include the ability to view reports.
- Premium Plan - includes the ability to view reports for the past 90 days.
- Team Plan - includes the ability to view reports for the past 1 year.
- Enterprise Plan - includes the ability to view reports indefinitely.