You have the ability to set up Auto Reply for your inboxes. This allows you to automatically respond to people who message you in certain inboxes with a time criteria that you set.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Go to Automations and click "Create Automation".
- Name the automation.
- For example, we named our automation: "Outside Weekday Business Hours Auto Reply"
- Select what hours you want the auto reply to run.
- Most people set it up for evenings, outside of normal business hours, but you can customize it to your preferences or set it to run all of the time.
- For our example, we chose the "Day and Time" option and set our automation to run Monday to Friday from 8PM to 8AM.
- Select an existing template you have set up as your out-of-office message.
- The Auto Reply will trigger only once per contact in a 24 hour period, unless you uncheck this option.
- The end result should look like the following: