In most businesses there are often messages that you frequently send people. Heymarket templates allow you to send the same message multiple times to save you time and avoid errors.
Create a Template
- Tap on Templates at the bottom of Heymarket
- Tap Create at the top
- Give the template a title. Only you can see the template title.
- You can now enter text and add photos to the template. Heymarket can auto-insert the first name of the contact(s) this template will be sent to. This won't be included if a contact does not have a first name.
- Tap Done at the top.
Send a Template as a Message
- Go to a message.
- Tap the attachments icon.
- Select the Templates option.
- Select any of the templates listed.
- Heymarket will insert it into the message. You can edit the message before sending it.
To access templates without clicking on the Templates icon, you can also simply type "/" which will trigger our template shortcut feature. You can search all Templates by template name and by using the up/down arrow keys. Select the template you want by clicking or pressing enter.