The Heymarket Shopify integration enables Shopify merchants to sync their customer data to the Heymarket to more effectively message with their customers.
To get started, navigate to https://app.heymarket.com/admin/integrations and click the “Setup” button under the Shopify icon.
You’ll be directed to the Shopify App Store, where you can choose “Add App”. Once you’ve added the Heymarket SMS app to your Shopify Store, you’ll be directed back to Heymarket to either set up a brand new account or configure the integration settings.
- Shopify Domain: This specifies the Shopify Store URL that the integration is configured with.
- Create New Contacts in Shopify: When a new contact sends a message to your Heymarket phone number, a new customer will automatically be created in Shopify.
- Delete Contacts in Heymarket: When a customer is deleted in Shopify, the customer will also be deleted in Heymarket.
- Integration Status: This setting will enable or disable the connection between the two platforms.
Contact Field Mapping
This allows you to automatically map fields from your Shopify customers directly to custom fields within Shopify. Before configuring any additional mappings, you’ll need to add the necessary custom fields within Heymarket: https://app.heymarket.com/admin/fields
Configuring Automatic Order Updates in Shopify
The available order updates are:
- Order Cancelled
- Order Partially Fulfilled
- Order Fulfilled
- Order Paid
- Order Created
To send automated messages, simply select the Heymarket inbox from the Automated Order Updates section of the Shopify configuration page: