Heymarket’s Zendesk integration will automatically create and push business text messages to your Zendesk ticket queue. You will be able to view the SMS both in Zendesk and in Heymarket.
There are two type of integrations between Heymarket and Zendesk.
The Heymarket channel integration automatically creates a Zendesk ticket for all incoming text messages and lets agents respond directly from Zendesk. Contacts will also be automatically created in Zendesk for incoming text messages from your contacts in Heymarket.
1. If you don’t already have one, sign up for a Heymarket account.
2. Go to the Heymarket listing in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace
3. Go to the Zendesk Admin Home / Channels / Channel Integrations
4. Click on ‘Heymarket’, then on “Add Account” and log in with your Heymarket account
5. From Heymarket, go to Administration / Integrations / Zendesk and map your Zendesk account with the appropriate Heymarket inbox
The widget app allows your agents to use Heymarket within Zendesk. They can read, reply, and send new text messages from the widget. Contacts do not sync with this integration.
Follow these steps to enable the widget integration:
- If you don’t already have one, sign up for a Heymarket account.
- Go to the Heymarket listing in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace
- Install the Heymarket app
- Sign in with your Heymarket account
- From the Zendesk Admin Home / Apps / Manage section, you should now see Heymarket listed as an installed app.
- Your agents will now see a Heymarket logo in the top right corner of Zendesk. When clicked, they can access text messages.
The sidebar app allows your agents to use communicate through text within tickets within Zendesk. They can read, reply, and send new text messages associated with the Zendesk ticket from the Heymarket sidebar. Contacts do not sync with this integration. For this feature to be enabled you must have the channel integration disabled in Heymarket.
To utilize the Heymarket sidebar in Zendesk, follow these steps:
1. Open a ticket and click on the "Apps" button.
2. Enter the phone number for the contact associated with the ticket.
3. And that's it! You can respond to the customer ticket via text through the Heymarket sidebar.