Heymarket’s Zendesk integration will automatically create and push business text messages to your Zendesk ticket queue. You will be able to view the SMS both in Zendesk and in Heymarket.
There are two type of integrations between Heymarket and Zendesk.
The Heymarket channel integration automatically creates a Zendesk ticket for all incoming text messages and lets agents respond directly from Zendesk. Contacts will also be automatically created in Zendesk for incoming text messages from your contacts in Heymarket.
1. If you don’t already have one, sign up for a Heymarket account.
2. Go to the Heymarket listing in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace
3. Go to the Zendesk Admin Home / Channels / Channel Integrations
4. Click on ‘Heymarket’, then on “Add Account” and log in with your Heymarket account
5. From Heymarket, go to Administration / Integrations / Zendesk and map your Zendesk account with the appropriate Heymarket inbox
The widget app allows your agents to use Heymarket within Zendesk. They can read, reply, and send new text messages from the widget. Contacts do not sync with this integration.
Follow these steps to enable the widget integration:
- If you don’t already have one, sign up for a Heymarket account.
- Go to the Heymarket listing in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace
- Install the Heymarket app
- Sign in with your Heymarket account
- From the Zendesk Admin Home / Apps / Manage section, you should now see Heymarket listed as an installed app.
- Your agents will now see a Heymarket logo in the top right corner of Zendesk. When clicked, they can access text messages.