With Heymarket’s WhatsApp integration you can now respond to WhatsApp Messages from a Heymarket inbox.
- Heymarket will need to host the number you want to use for WhatsApp with our carrier partner Twilio.
If you already have an existing number with the Twilio integration, you will not need to host the number with us.
- This WhatsApp Integration only allows you to respond to incoming WhatsApp messages.
No new outbound WhatsApp messages are supported.
- The entire process, including the potential number hosting and WhatsApp approval, can take 1-3 months.
Step 1: WhatsApp application
Please send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org or text Heymarket support at (415) 562-0100. From there, your application for WhatsApp will be processed.
- FB Business Manager ID
- Verification Screenshot by FB of your business (inside your FB Business Manager settings)
Please note that Heymarket cannot assist with FB Verification and this step is required before we can begin the application process. You can find more information on FB verification here.
Additional information Needed:
- Business Name
- Company Name
- Company Website
- Company Vertical (Industry)
- The phone number you would like to use
- Your use-case for WhatsApp
- Your desired business display name
- Best email to contact you regarding the status of the application
Step 2: Application review and approval
During the approval process, you will be forwarded a series of instruction emails from Heymarket, WhatsApp, and Twilio. If you have questions on the status of your application, please email: email@example.com
Step 3: Completing the WhatsApp channel integration
Once your application has been completed and approved by Twilio and WhatsApp, Heymarket will add the WhatsApp capabilities to your inbox. You will then be able to respond to incoming WhatsApp messages.
For additional information regarding this channel integration, please reference this technical documentation.