You can attach to any message. You can even annotate the photo and include multiple photos to a single message.
Attach a Photo
- Go to any message.
- Tap on attachments.
- Select Share Photos or Take Photos.
- Take a photo with your camera and tap done to attach it. You can also select one or more photos from your phone and tap done.
Annotating a Photo
- Select or take a photo from attachments.
- At the bottom of the selected photo you'll see a bar that says, "Tap photo to add annotation".
- Tap the bar and add your note.
- You can move the annotation up and down as you like.
Sending Multiple Photos
- Select or take multiple photos from attachments.
- Tap Done to add them to the message.
- Heymarket will automatically create a mobile web page with the photos. Your recipient(s) will receive the web page link in the message.
- When tapping it, they can view the photos in a web gallery.
Have more questions? Submit a request