Heymarket offers users the ability to enable Two-Factor Authentication for their account on an individual user level.
You can enable Two-Factor Authentication from the Profile section of the Heymarket web app.
1. To enable and configure Two-Factor Authentication, click the toggle marked “off.” You will then be asked to select your second method of authentication.
2. Select your desired authentication method.
Configure Two-Factor Authentication via Authentication App
1. If you wish to use an Authentication App for Two-Factor Authentication, select the box labeled “Authentication App”
2. To complete the process, you will need an authenticator app. We recommend cloud-based mobile apps such as Authy, Duo Mobile, 1Password, and LastPass.
3. When prompted, use your authenticator app to scan the provided QR code or manually enter the provided code.
4. Your authenticator app will generate an authentication code for you to complete the configuration process. Enter the code to complete Two-Factor Authentication configuration.
5. You’re all set! Once you complete the verification process, you will see a message confirmation that two-factor authentication has been successfully enabled.
Configure Two-Factor Authentication via Text Message
1. If you wish to use Text Message for Two-Factor Authentication, select the box labeled “Text Message”
2. When prompted, enter the phone number you wish to use for text message two-factor authentication. A verification number code will be sent to this number.
3. Enter the verification code to complete the configuration process.
4. You’re all set! Once you complete the verification process, you will see a message confirmation that two-factor authentication has been successfully enabled.
Is 2FA enabled?
Not sure if you have 2FA enabled? You can see your status in your account profile. If 2FA is successfully enabled for your account, the toggle with be yellow and read “ON”
Team level 2FA
As an administrator you can also enforce all team members to enable 2FA on the team level.
Go to the admin page, team tab and scroll to the Team 2FA setting. Once enabled all team members will be required to enable 2FA.